Reading Opens A Door – Help Your Child Push It Open
That that all students benefit from extra reading practice. And when combined with immediate feedback and support from a teacher there is a huge added benefit.
Good to know but not always easy to do.
Reading Assistant gives your child individualized reading coaching every time they use the software, making the most of each instructional minute.
How it works:
- Helps Students When They Need It:
- Patented technology uses speech recognition to give immediate feedback. This allows your child to self-correct as they are reading aloud.
- Increased Student Engagement:
- Reading selections for a variety of interests and reading levels, plus frequent comprehension checks, keep students motivated and focused on reading for meaning.
- Anytime, Anywhere Access:
- The Reading Assistant program on the MySciLEARNTM Internet-based platform makes the software easy to implement for home or school use.
- Time Savings for Parents, Tutors and Teachers:
- Automatic calculation of words correct per minute (WCPM) and immediate access to comprehension and vocabulary reports make tracking your child’s progress effortless.
Proven to Get Results
Students using the Reading Assistant program can improve their reading grade level up to 50% more than students receiving classroom instruction alone. Reading Assistant has been implemented in thousands of classrooms across the United States and now you can use it at home.
Unique, Immediate Support and Guidance
- Reading Assistant is the only reading program that “listens” to your child as they read out loud, intervenes when they falter, and automatically scores their oral reading. No other program or eBook provides comparable real-time guidance and feedback.
- When your child has difficulty reading a word, Reading Assistant provides a visual cue. If the she does not self-correct, the software intervenes by pronouncing the word.
- Students can see their own progress and monitor their own improvement on reading selections.
- Engaging Content at a Variety of Levels
- More than 300 leveled reading selections aligned with Common Core State Standards, including science, history, and social studies.
- A range of reading levels to allow for differentiated instruction.
- A variety of genres supporting elementary to high school curriculum, including both literature and informational text at all reading levels.
Reading Assistant is the key to the door. Let’s push it open…
Click here to schedule a one-time, complimentary 20 minute call. We’ll talk about your child and I’ll guide you to the best program to help.